We are delighted to let everyone know that we have the full program published for the 2023 Virtual Nursology Theory Week! Check it out … and if you have not yet registered, you can do so right up through the days of the conference! To keep things simple, there is one flat “affordable” registration fee, and if the fee is beyond your reach, you can apply for a sponsored registration here.
The entire conference will be on Zoom, and if you are registered, you can log in to any and all of the sessions! The general sessions and the knowledge sessions will be a webinar format, managed by our zoom guru Ray Harwood. During the webinar sessions, only the speakers will be on the screen, but discussion options will be lively and Ray can move participants to the screen to enhance the discussion experience. The popular “Daily Discussion” at the the end of every day will be the typical Zoom meeting format, with everyone on the screen, and the ability to virtually raise your hand to speak!
The three general sessions are:
- Thursday March 16th – 10 am to 11:30 am Eastern – Opening Panel: The Voices of Scholars of Color. Lucinda Canty, PhD, RN, CNM, FACNM; Favorite Iradukunda, PhD, RN, Claire Valderama-Wallace, PhD, MPH, RN, Rebecca O. Shahanmi-Ellis, MPH, MS, RN, PhD Candidate; Crystal Garvey, MScN, RN, PhD Candidate
- Saturday March 18th – 10:00 – 11:30 am Eastern: Emerging Scholars Panel – details to be announced soon!
- Monday March 20th, 2:30 – 4:00 pm – Closing Panel – This I Know: Looking Back to Look Forward – Sally Thorne, Ismalia de Souza, Lucinda Canty, Peggy Chinn
The knowledge sessions are 30 minute sessions that will occur each day of the conference, followed by the daily discussion
- Thursday knowledge sessions 12:30 – 4:00 pm eastern
- Daily Discussion 4- 5 pm eastern
- Friday knowledge sessions 10:00 am – 4:00 pm eastern
- Daily Discussion 4 -5 pm eastern
- Saturday knowledge sessions Noon – 2:45 pm eastern
- Daily Discussion 2:45 – 3:45 pm eastern
- Sunday knowledge sessions Noon – 2:45 pm eastern
- Daily Discussion 2:45 – 3:45 eastern
- Monday knowledge sessions – 10 am – 2:30 pm eastern
- Closing panel and closing discussion – 2:30 – 4 pm eastern