The Virtual Nursing Theory Week will be held from March 17-21, 2022. This will be a five day, virtual event held via Zoom with a mix of panel presentations, knowledge sessions, and poster presentations. The preliminary schedule will be posted soon.
The registration fee for the VNTW 2022 is $159 USD. This is a fixed price; there are no early bird, student, or other discounts. By keeping the price low, we hope to maximize attendance at the conference.
Registration is open now! Click here to register.
We have something new this year–individual sponsorships! Whether a presenter or attendee, you can be sponsor, if you wish. Individuals may create a sponsorship (or more than one!) which will cover the cost of registration for another VNTW participant. This can be someone you know, such as a student or early career scholar. Or, you can opt to create a scholarship that will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis to people who apply for these funds. The cost of an individual sponsorship is $159, the price of an individual registration. If you have the means, we hope you will consider sponsoring a participant. You can create a sponsorship quickly and easily on the registration form: https://inane2014.wufoo.com/forms/registration-vntw-2022/. Please consider paying it forward with a sponsorship!
To Apply for a Sponsorship
You can request to be considered for a sponsorship by completing this brief application. We are working to keep this process low barrier and relatively easy, but we do ask that you keep the following in mind:
- Preference will be given to students and early career scholars. If you are a student (or recent graduate), please make sure to include this information.
- If you will be submitting an abstract for presentation (knowledge session or poster), please make sure to include this information.
- If you receive a sponsorship, you will be expected to attend all five days of the conference (to the best of your ability).
- If you have resources through your school or institution that would pay for/reimburse your registration for the VNTW, please do not apply for a sponsorship. These funds are intended for individuals who are “paying out of pocket” and have an identified need.
- Success of this program depends on the number of sponsorships that are received from individuals—we cannot guarantee a specific number of recipients (if any) who will receive funds. If you are selected (and your registration is paid for) you will receive an email confirmation. You will also receive the name and email of your sponsor, so you can send a thank you note.
- If you register for the VNTW and subsequently receive a sponsorship, your original registration will be refunded, minus a $10 credit card fee.